frequently questioned answers
What are the steps?
1) Show us your cabinet approximately dimensions & layout
2) Tell us your request and discuss design ideas with us
3) Materials selections with us
4) Get a free estimate from us
5) Make an appointment for exact measure
6) Designer make 3D drawings
7) Discuss the final design and final selections
8) Get a final quote
9) Confirm contract details
10) Start to create your dream home
What kind of services are provided?
1) Professional Design
2) Professional measurement
3) Custom cabinets
4) Custom countertops
5) Guarantee on-time delivery
6) Professional installation
7) Satisfied warranty and service
How to select cabinets?
1. Firstly, one should not choose cabinets blindly, but make the choice based on the space so as to make sure the cabinets of choice fit the space. Generally, most cabinets have conventional specifications, but if you have the special size requirement, make sure you tell our staff to custom make it for you.
2. In choosing the right cabinet, the material is also a very important factor because in the ensuing daily use of a cabinet. Good material and good maintenance can greatly increase the life of the cabinet. Also, the safety material should be your first consideration, cannot ignore the safety issue due to price. All our cabinet materials are damp-proof, fire-proof, and insulation.
3. Of course, hardware fittings should not be left out of consideration when purchasing cabinets. Although not a major part, hardware fittings have to undergo frequent use in push-pull operations on a daily basis, so the quality of hardware fittings is directly related to the service life of a cabinet. Upon selection of cabinets, hardware fittings should be a focus of investigation too.
4. Furthermore, the appearance of cabinets should be consistent with the style of your home decor, so that the overall decor style is not affected by the choice of wrong cabinet style.
5. Compare the different branded cabinet with quality, warranty, and after-sale service. The price of a branded product is determined by its quality and guaranteed by its after-sale service. A manufacturer selling sham, shoddy or low-price products usually dares not to provide the after-sale warranty. The terms of after-sale service are not only a manifestation of a manufacturer’s confidence in its products but also an important standard in testing their quality.
How to care for cabinets to ensure long service life?
1. While using cabinets, always avoid placing hot items directly on the top of a cabinet. Never place a cookware just lifted off a stove directly on the top of a cabinet, because this may cause the cabinet to deform or decolor.
2. Despite the abundance of oil fume in a kitchen, the surface of cabinets is rather smooth so upon cleaning it is not necessary to use abrasive objects, as wiping with a table towel is general enough.
3. To ensure the service life of a cabinet, always avoid placing any heavy objects on the cabinet, which may compromise the safety of the cabinet.
Advantages of quartz stone surfaces:
1) Scratch resistant. It is common sense that miscellaneous things will be placed on a countertop, so scratches are inevitable in daily life. Quartz countertops have higher solidity hence they are less susceptible to scratches.
2) Pollutant-free. Quartz countertops are manufactured under vacuum condition, so they have higher density and lower water absorption rate hence it can effectively resist the corrosion of acidic and alkaline substances.
3) Longer service life. Quartz stone will not decolor as a result of scratch or corrosion, and it tends to maintain a sleek surface no matter how long it is used. In case of accumulated soot or stain, it can generally be cleaned up with detergent. If that is not sufficient, you can even scrape with a knife.
About JF Warranty:
Customized wood items manufactured by JF are made of superior quality boards with meticulous care and rigorous process, which makes it last much longer than ordinary cabinets in service life. With careful maintenance in daily life, you do not need to worry about such problems as deformation or cracking. JF provides the following warranties on its products against damages other than from human force or force majeure:
1) 2-year warranty of free repair for wood products with VINYL (PVC) surface
2) 5-year warranty of free repair for wood products with paint coating surface
3) 5-year warranty of repair for installation