Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps?
1) Show us the approximate dimensions and layouts of your cabinet(s)
2) Tell us your request and engage in design ideas discussion with us
3) Select materials with our guidance
4) Receive a free estimate from us
5) Schedule an appointment for us to get exact measurements
6) Our designer produces 3D drawings
7) Discuss the final design and final selections
8) Receive a final quote
9) Confirm contract details
10) Begin to create your dream home, with our help of course!
What kind of services are provided?
1) Professional Design
2) Professional measurement
3) Custom cabinets
4) Custom countertops
5) Guarantee on-time delivery
6) Professional installation
7) Satisfied warranty and service
How to select cabinets?
1. First, cabinets should not be chosen blindly. We need to make the choice based on available space to ensure the preferred cabinets fit the space. Generally, most cabinets have conventional specifications, but if you have special size requirements in mind, make sure you tell our staff and we will customize it for you.
2. While choosing the cabinet, selecting the right material is also very important because it ensures daily use and thus long life term of the cabinet. High quality material and good maintenance can greatly increase the life of the cabinet. Moreover, the safeness of the material is of utmost importance. Hence, there should be a balance in safety and price. All our cabinet materials are damp-proof, fire-proof, and insulated.
3. Hardware fittings should not be left out of consideration while purchasing cabinets. Although they are not a major part, hardware fittings have to undergo frequent use in push-pull maneuvers on a daily basis. Our experience tells us that the quality of hardware fittings is directly related to the service life of a cabinet. Thus, during the selection of cabinets, hardware fittings should be an area of investigation as well.
4. Furthermore, the appearance of cabinets should be consistent with the style of your home décor, so that the overall décor style and ambience is constant and undisturbed by the wrong choice of cabinet style.
5. Compare the different branded cabinets with quality, warranty, and after-sale service. The price of a branded product is determined by its quality and guaranteed by its after-sale service. A manufacturer selling sham, shoddy or low-price products usually dares not to provide the after-sale warranty. The terms of after-sale service are not only a manifestation of a manufacturer’s confidence in its products but also an important standard in testing their quality before purchase.
How to care for cabinets to ensure long service life?
1. When using cabinets, always avoid placing hot items directly on top of a cabinet. Never place a cookware that was just lifted off a stove directly on top of a cabinet. Doing so may cause the cabinet to deform or decolor.
2. Despite the abundance of oil fume in the kitchen, the surface of cabinets is rather smooth. It is unnecessary to use abrasive objects when cleaning. Wiping with a table towel is sufficient.
3. To ensure long service life of a cabinet, always avoid placing any heavy objects on the cabinet, as this may compromise the cabinet.
Advantages of quartz stone surfaces
1) Scratch resistant. Since miscellaneous things will be placed on a countertop randomly, scratches are inevitable in daily life. Quartz countertops have higher solidity which makes them less susceptible to scratches.
2) Pollutant-free. Quartz countertops are manufactured under vacuum condition, so they have high density and low water absorption ra tes. These qualities allow them to effectively resist the corrosion of acidic and alkaline substances.
3) Long service life. Quartz stone will not decolor as a result of scratch or corrosion, and it tends to maintain a sleek surface no matter how long it is used. In case of accumulated soot or stain, it can generally be cleaned up with detergent. If that is insufficient, you can even scrape with a knife.
About JF Warranty:
Customized wood items manufactured by JF are made of superior quality boards with meticulous care and rigorous process, which makes them last much longer than ordinary cabinets in service life. With careful maintenance in daily life, you do not need to worry about problems such as deformation or cracking. JF provides the following warranties on its products against damages – other than that of human force or force majeure:
2-year warranty of free repair of wood products with VINYL (PVC) surface
5-year warranty of free repair for wood products with paint coating surface
5-year warranty of repair for installation